- Time's 100 "Most Influential People of the Year" list is out, and Beyoncé covers the 2014 issue. Robert Redford, Mary Barra, and Jason Collins also have covers, and other honorees include Benedict Cumberbatch, Kerry Washington, and Lupita Nyong'o
- Jennifer Garner is headed to Bravo but not for a reality show — she's producing a mystery dramedy for the network.
- Bachelorette contestant Eric Hill died in a tragic paragliding accident. He was 31, and was set to be featured in Andi Dorfman's upcoming season.
- Kaley Cuoco chopped off her hair — for real this time!
- Another day, another secret wedding. Tom Hardy revealed that he married longtime girlfriend Charlotte Riley, referring to her as his wife.
- Bad news for Chris Brown: the singer will be in jail until at least June after his court date was postponed.
- Ready for another remake? Lupita Nyong'o is in talks to star alongside Scarlett Johansson in a live-action/CG hybrid Jungle Book.
- Speaking of blasts from the past, Sisterhood Everlasting, the third Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie, is in the works. None of the four main stars have signed on to reprise their roles yet, but close friends Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively, America Ferrera, and Amber Tamblyn have always said they're open to reuniting.
- Forget about the real-life Barbie — you're going to be able to see a live-action comedy starring Barbie in theaters before you know it.
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin supports gay marriage in an intense way. Listen to his passionate rant below:
- The 2014 NFL schedule is out. Find out when your favorite teams are playing and when to start your tailgate parties.
- Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected from a game after umpires found a foreign substance on his neck. It was later identified to be pine tar, which can be used to get a better grip on the ball.
- Prince Charles's brother-in-law, Mark Shand, passed away after sustaining a serious head injury.
- At least three American medical workers were killed in Afghanistan on Thursday after a hospital attack by a guard.
- Three guys made up a fake case to get on Judge Judy. They wanted a free trip to LA, so they fabricated a story about someone killing their roommate's cat.
- Your daily dose of cute: here are some guinea pigs swimming!