- Billy Ray Cyrus takes a cue from Miley Cyrus and releases a "hip-hop sequel" to his hit song "Achy Breaky Heart." Watch the music video above.
- The Obamas hosted French President Francois Hollande at the White House last night and got star support in the form of Bradley Cooper (who brought his girlfriend, Suki Waterhouse) and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- Meanwhile, Taylor Swift has chopped off her famous blond locks to a trendy lob.
- In shocking Olympic news: Shaun White, the favorite to win the snowboarding halfpipe in Sochi, failed to even medal in the competition last night. He finished fourth.
- In happier Olympic news: Erin Hamlin won the first-ever medal for an American in the single luge competition. She walked away with a bronze.
- Kate Middleton recycled a dress again last night, but she added some significant sparkle by borrowing one of the Queen's diamond necklaces.
- Depending on your perspective, Katy Perry either playfully groped or playfully had a hoverhand over Anna Kendrick's boob.
- Shia LaBeouf is staging a performance-art piece in LA, which involves him sitting in a room with strangers and crying.
- Congratulations are in order for Michael Jordan and his wife, Yvette Prieto Jordan, as they welcomed twin daughters over the weekend!
- Justin Bieber has changed his Instagram name to "Bizzle" for some reason.
- Need some Johnny Depp this morning? Check out the new trailer for Transcendence below.
- Lady Gaga is reportedly filming a new music video with the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. At first, it sounds random, but then it makes perfect sense.
- Graco is recalling nearly four million child car seats after a defect was found on the buckles that strap children into their seat.
- See the best fashion looks from New York Fashion Week and the best beauty trends that you'll see popping up next year.
- Your daily dose of cute: meet Sky, the wire fox terrier who won Best in Show at the Westminster Dog Show yesterday!