- After leaving Cedars-Sinai on Saturday, Britney Spears went to Palms Springs and then popped up in Santa Barbara with Adnan Ghalib, grabbing Starbucks in the afternoon before spending the evening at a bungalow, where they were spotted sharing a lollipop while Britney smoked with no pants on. It's only a matter of time before his story gets sold and we are reading about the details of their trips. — Celeb TV
- National Treasure: Book of Secrets took the top spot at the box office for the third week in a row, followed by I Am Legend and Juno. It's nice to have a little indie movie up there with the big blockbusters! — BuzzSugar
- Jack Black and his wife Tanya Haden, who have a 19-month-old son named Samuel, are expecting their second child. With a new movie and a baby on the way, looks like Mr. Black has a lot of his plate right now. — E Online
- British newcomer Gemma Atherton has been cast as the Bond girl in the upcoming James Bond film, currently filming in London. It's surprising we didn't get rumors for months about speculation on who the next girl would be. — Reuters
- On Thursday, Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel will appear on each other's late-night shows, temporarily solving the problem of booking guests despite the writers' strike. While they might not be the most interesting interviews, it's better than nothing. — AP
Around The Web
Kung Fu Panda
Surprise Friendship! Angelina Jolie Pitt Always Celebrates Easter with ... Jack Black?
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.