Chris Rock earned the Academy Award for best dad this year when, mid-Oscars, he used his position as host to help his daughters sell Girl Scout cookies to hundreds of hungry (and happy-to-pay) celebrities. Earning a grand total of $65,243 in sales (or so he claimed), the adorable troop members handed out plenty of boxes to nominees and attendees alike, and we've done our best to figure out which stars picked which desserts. Watch the footage above and see how many you can identify!
Mindy Kaling gave Twitter followers a hint about her choice of cookie:
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) February 29, 2016
Here's the list of other celebrity cookie choices that we could see:
- Matt Damon chowing down on Thin Mints
- Steve Carell forking over cash for Tagalongs and Samoas
- Christian Bale going to town on some Thin Mints
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend sharing some Lemon Chalet Cremes
- Julianne Moore devouring Thin Mints
- Kate Winslet lovingly inspecting a box of Tagalongs
- Leonardo DiCaprio looking extra excited to bite into his Trefoils (shortbread cookies) — look at this face!