This week started out with Emmy Bonanza 2007! Wheee! The gowns! The surprises! The upsets! The Seacrest! Check out Fab and Bella's takes on all the red carpet looks and stop by Buzz to see her breakdown on the big show. Here's what else went down:
- One of the biggest rumors that came out of the Emmy Awards (or at least has been a lot more rampant since them) is about Hayden and Milo. Are they or aren't they? We can't decide, but the video is suspicious. Watch out though, because she's got a temper.
- Britney's week was another bad one. Her manager quit, her bodyguard spoke out about her bad behavior, a judge ordered her to take drug tests and attend parenting classes. But, that didn't stop Brit Brit from partying (and shopping) on.
- Brad got sweet on Good Morning America. Pax got a new jacket!!
- Fall TV is here! Gossip Girl and their new starlets is an early front runner for favorite new TV show. ICYMI, check out my thoughts on it here.
- Sex and the City is back! We got our first on set pictures (and spoilers, careful). How exciting is that?
- We were skeptical, but now we're excited for He's Just Not That Into You. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Ben & Jen...kissing!
- Jessica Simpson continues to make movies. At least she's looking hot doing it.