It was all about Halloween this week, from Reese and Jake's outing with Deacon to Nick Lachey's D*** in a Box and Kate Beckinsale's family coordinated costumes. Heidi Klum, Roberto Cavalli, Kate Hudson and Paris (of course) threw their own parties, while other celebs took their kids out instead. Never one for understatement, Britney had not one, but two Halloween celebrations. Even us Sugar girls dressed up. Here's what else went down:
- After skipping Halloween, Lindsay spent some QT with Riley and finally sold her LA condo, which should give her the funds to continue her shopping sprees.
- After a quick trip to Paris and a short stop in Spain, Ben Affleck was back in NYC to catch Jennifer, Glamour magazine's woman of the year, in her Broadway debut.
- Posh and Becks were reunited in LA earlier this week, when Posh debuted her new brunette 'do. David opened up to Arena magazine about how he and Victoria keep their romance alive, before supporting BFF Tom at the premiere of Lions for Lambs and Victoria debuted her new Spice Girls video.
- It was the week of Blackout for Britney, as her new album hit stores on Monday. She wasn't doing any promotion, but she made time for a brief chat with Ryan Seacrest. After her bad review from her parenting coach earlier this week and getting served with papers for a new lawsuit, hopefully her time with SPF and JJ cheered her up.
- While Joel was in Munich at the MTV Europe VMAs, Nicole stayed behind in LA to dine with her fellow starlets and deny those pesky smoking rumors.
- Christina and Jordan continued to prepare for their baby, doing a little shopping for their home and buying toys before celebrating Halloween together.