While the holidays are full of family, loved ones, shopping and cozy clothes, there's always room for shocking announcements as we learned this week. Here's what went down:
- The week started off regularly enough for Britney Spears, who handled some legal issues with Kevin and got kicked out of the Four Seasons, before the bomb dropped that her sister Jamie Lynn is pregnant — though it seems she found out when the rest of us did.
- Back to Jamie Lynn, we got to see her OK! Magazine interview, learn how much she was paid for it, and that Nick might make her story into a lesson to kids. Unfortunately, it looks like she might be going through this without her baby's daddy.
- Lindsay Lohan was up to the usual of dining out and getting coffee in LA, and she apparently got a new BFF as well as a head start on her New Year's resolutions.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes landed in LA early this week, where Katie caught up on her holiday shopping before celebrating her birthday with Tom and enjoying some bonding time with Suri.
- Jennifer Garner had a week of girl time with Violet in NYC, where they hailed cabs together, and a boy joined them on Friday when they hung out with Keri Russell and her son.
- Paris Hilton kept her international party going in Berlin before heading back to LA for more going out and a reunion with her Swedish pizza boy Alex.
- Jessica Simpson went to a Cowboys game to cheer on her boyfriend Tony, but his teammates weren't too happy, although that didn't get in the way of her doing some holiday shopping in Dallas.