The holiday season is in full swing and our favorite busy celebrities are even more all over the place than ever. Here's what went down:
- After the court decided she could have Christmas with her kids, Britney Spears shot her new video, was rumored to be pregnant (thankfully not true), spent time with her boys, and now wants to see you make her a video.
- Lindsay Lohan spent time around LA in her favorite leggings, handled some legal issues and topped the week off by dumping Riley.
- Back in LA after her trip to China, Paris Hilton reunited with Alex Vaggo, took him to meet her parents, and still had time to visit the Ellen DeGeneres show and party with Gosling.
- After a brief break because of the stagehands strike, Jennifer Garner was back on Broadway and in the park with Violet.
- After her big lunch with Paris and Nicky, Nicole Richie sat down with Billy Bush to discuss her pregnancy and her family.
- David Beckham spent some time Down Under, dishing about his boys, scoring a goal for the Galaxy, greeting locals in New Zealand and finding the time to blog.
- Penelope Cruz, who showed her Spanish style in Vogue, left LA to spend time with Javier and collect an award in NYC.
- Nicole Kidman was in London to premiere The Golden Compass, and she came in at number four on the list of the top-earning actresses.