This week we waited patiently for Ryan Gosling to open that pretty little mouth of his and give a real statement on whether or not he and Rachel have broken up (and crushed many of our hearts). Unfortunately, the longer it goes, the more it look like the rumors may be true. Sadness. Let's all pour one out and watch The Notebook. Here's what else went down:
- The week started off with the horrible massacre at Virginia Tech. Our hearts go out to everyone involved in this senseless tragedy.
- There was a lot of Adam Brody. He's pretty cute, though I think we learned why he prefers a smug smile to a full grin.
- Owen and Kate: Still Blonde, Now with Interlocking Arms
- Madonna went to Malawi. Wheeee
- Britney is, well, Britney. Got the legs back. Still pretty crazy. Fired and hired some management folks and boy is her dad pissed.
- It's Lohan's party, we're just crashing it. And someone's maybe hacking it.
- There were birthdays galore! But I'd be willing to bet Posh got the best deal. Seriously.
- Got some time? Try and guess who is more famous and watch free time slip away...