Now that she's back in LA, not a day has gone by without an update on Lindsay's every step. Between hitting the tanning salon, paying a visit to Ken Paves, and rehearsing for her new film, Lindsay has kept herself busy. And there's also that little matter of her possibly engaged boyfriend. All in a week in the life of Lindsay Lohan! Here's what else went down:
- After turning herself in to the police on charges from a hit and run, it seemed like Britney's legal troubles were clearing up. But then she lost visitation rights with the boys and ran over a photographer's foot. Hopefully her tanning sessions and trips to Rite-Aid can cheer her up.
- It was a big week for the Beckhams, starting off with Posh and Cruz's return from London and a special date night for Posh and Becks. David got back on the field, but before there was time for more family bonding, Victoria was back on the move, this time with fellow Spice Girl Mel B.
- Tom, Katie and Suri also came back to the US, with Katie leading the way before Tom joined her in NYC for his screening of Lions for Lambs.
- Just when it seemed like the Afflecks were settling into NYC, they were off to Boston for a screening of Gone, Baby, Gone, where Matt Damon made a cameo before jetting off to Japan.
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen had a baby girl! We can't wait to see pictures.
- After leaving NYC, the Jolie-Pitts are settling into life in LA, where Angelina started work on The Changeling and got a visit from her man Brad.