Well, this week, whew, thrilling stuff! Or, you know, not. These pictures launched a thousand speculations, some of which turned out to be true when Salma Hayek announced that she is pregnant! And engaged! Out of nowhere with that! And here's the rest of what happened:
- Babyganza '07 rocks on. So much cuteness. And speaking of babies, you know who is super duper virile? Tom Brady.
- America restored our faith in...America by rightfully voting Antonella Barba off Idol. Girl can't sing, but we think she'll do okay in LA. As for the rest of the eliminations...seriously messed up.
- Jess and John embarked on the Roman leg of their Tour of Brunette
- Guys, did you hear that Kirsten Dunst was on vacation? And Fergie??? Yeah, we heard that too.
- Lindsay, looked cute, went momentarily red and then dyed her hair Dina Blonde. J-Lo, on the other hand, miraculously manages to age backwards.
- Johnny Depp's daughter Lily-Rose was quite sick, but now she's doing far better. Yay!