Source: Getty / Karwai Tang
- Your girl crush on Emma Watson just got even bigger: the actress revealed she's a yoga teacher. Where can we sign up?
- Kate Winslet joked that her nude Titanic portrait is "still haunting her." And no, she won't sign your printed screenshot.
- Johnny Depp cleared the air about Amber Heard's reported pregnancy and his "female engagement ring."
- Haylie Duff is engaged — and you have to see her gorgeous diamond ring.
- Chris Brown was taken into custody by US Marshals for his upcoming misdemeanor assault trial in Washington DC.
- Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande's tensions on set are to blame for the Sam & Cat hiatus — not Jennette's sexy selfies.
- Trending on Facebook: Kristen Bell wants you to build a snowman with her. Watch her belt out her Frozen song as three different versions of her character, Anna.
- Fangtastic news for True Blood fans: the seventh and final season will premiere on Sunday, June 22, at 9 p.m. EDT. HBO also announced that Justin Theroux's new show, The Leftovers, will premiere on Sunday, June 15, at 10 p.m. EDT.
- Watch a FedEx employee chase down his van. Security cameras win the day:
- George W. Bush's portraits of world leaders are going on exhibit at his presidential library. Also among his paintings? A beautiful one of his cat, Bob, naturally.
- Going viral: What would happen to Walmart's prices if it paid its employees a living wage? It may surprise you.
- Honey Maid responded to homophobic backlash from its recent campaign with a beautiful ad. We're not sure which one will make you tear up more.
- NPR played the perfect April Fools' Day prank, and this is one you definitely have to read about (pun very much intended).
- On the flip side, Supernatural star Misha Collins had an April Fools' joke go terribly wrong. Read his story about almost getting fired when he planted a fake press release.
- Your daily dose of cute: hop away to your weekend with this tiny fluffy bunny!