Emma Watson Dishes On Her Favorite Memories and Biggest Vices in Her Harper's Bazaar Spread
Emma Watson is in Harper's Bazaar's October issue, which is the glossy's annual "Fabulous at Every Age" edition, alongside fellow celebs like Claudia Schiffer. The Harry Potter star posed for a '60s-inspired photo shoot in the pages of the magazine and has recently honed her model skills in her role as the spokesperson for Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose. Her last big-screen project, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, wrapped over the Summer. Emma struck up a romance with her costar Johnny Simmons during the shoot, and while she doesn't talk about her love life in the magazine, she does share some surprising details about her favorite things and secret vices in a series of rapid-fire questions. Here are some highlights:
- Her favorite getaway spot: "Kenya."
- Her most memorable party: "My first ever Paris Fashion Week."
- Her go-to gift: "You can't beat a great-smelling candle."
- Her vice: "Sugar. In any of its various forms."
- Her biggest extravagance: "I have the heating on when I really shouldn't. (I'm always cold!)"
- Her favorite movies: "Giant, Amélie and Notting Hill, and each for completely different reasons."