- In addition to being smart, beautiful, and a talented actress, Emma Watson is apparently also a very good artist. See her rumored self portrait above.
- Cate Blanchett and Justin Theroux visited Philip Seymour Hoffman's partner, Mimi O'Donnell, in NYC following Philip's death.
- The latest news on Philip's death is that police reportedly found 65 bags of heroin inside his apartment at the time of his passing.
- Jerry Seinfeld sparked Internet outrage when he scoffed at the idea of diversity in comedy, saying questions about it "piss [him] off" and asked, "Who cares?"
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers didn't plug in their guitars for the Super Bowl performance, leading many to claim that they were just air-guitaring. See the photo below and judge for yourself.
Source: Getty/ Rob Carr
- A couple got engaged on the set of Bones. And no, they weren't famous, but it's still pretty cute.
- Here's a dog protecting a soldier at the airport, just 'cause.
- It's Facebook's 10th anniversary and they just released a new app, Facebook Paper, which combines your timeline with actual news feeds curated by editors.
- Unless you live in Savannah, GA, you may have missed this bizarre/awesome local Super Bowl commercial from a personal injury lawyer named Jamie Casino. Just watch and enjoy.
- In an interview with CNN, Raffaele Sollecito says he was only convicted of murder because he was dating Amanda Knox at the time. He also vows to fight the latest conviction.
- Eva Mendes sparked pregnancy rumors when she refused to go through a TSA body scanner at the airport. However, the actress is not pregnant.
- Chrissy Teigen did an "Ask Me Anything" Q&A on Reddit where she revealed her worst flight ever and joked about John Legend singing to her when they make love "after a few glasses of wine."
- Your daily dose of cute: meet Jackson, a kid who just wants to feel all his feelings while listening to A Great Big World's "Say Something."
Front Page Image Source: Getty/ Steve Granitz