Hey gang - Get excited because FitSugar is coming soon! See below for a sneak peek:
Jessica Biel spends a lot of time walking her dogs. Maybe she is doing it to relieve some of the stresses of being named Sexiest Woman Alive.
Here are some tips for simple ways to lower your stress to a level that you (and everyone else around you) can handle:
- Take Fido for a nice long walk. Your adorable four-legged companion is desperate to spend time with you so go outside to make both of you happier. Besides, Fido makes you smile, that is why you got a dog in the first place, right?
- Antioxidants, antioxidants, antioxidants! A big ‘ole glass of pomegranate juice or green tea is not only delicious and de-stressing, but it also detoxifies. What’s better than that?
- Get off your butt! Kinetics generate positive energy. If you’re feeling stressed, hop on the treadmill and tune your iPod to motivating music…try Led Zeppelin’s Ramble On to keep you rambling on.
- Write in a journal. Get your thoughts out in a personal way. Sometimes it just helps to have your thoughts, worries and stresses out there. Don’t forget to include all your fabulous happenings too!
- A quick and easy de-stressor that everyone should have on hand is Bach Rescue Remedy. A few quick drops of this gentle flower essence under the tongue or in a small glass of water will bring anyone’s stress level down. You can use it on your dog, your children, your husband… the options are endless. A bonus is that it’s small enough that I always carry a bottle in my purse.
Want to have Jessica Biel's body but don't know how to get it? Need to learn how to de-stress the healthy way? Itching to discuss whether eating organic is worth it or totally over-hyped? Read about all of this and more on our next site, FitSugar!
FitSugar is coming soon. Sign up to recieve an email notification as soon as we launch!