- Clint Eastwood's daughter Francesca Eastwood got married to Jonah Hill's brother, Jordan Feldstein, in Las Vegas last weekend.
- Hoping to get your hands on Victoria and David Beckham's donated clothes? Well, the bad news is that the clothes have already completely sold out, but the good news is that they raised quite a bit of money for charity.
- Khloé Kardashian says that Bruce and Kris Jenner's split was no "huge shock."
- The new posters for The Wolf of Wall Street are out, and they are great.
- Los Angeles International Airport was sent into chaos yesterday after a car crash and an erroneous gun tip forced the airport into lockdown.
- North Korea admits that it's been detaining an 85-year-old American since October.
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- A wedding in Yemen turns deadly after a man accidentally shoots revelers while they were dancing to "Gangnam Style."
- Whovians, rejoice! Doctor Who will celebrate its 50th anniversary today with a special episode that will be broadcast in theaters around the world.
- Every year of your 20s, ranked. Spoiler alert: it doesn't look good for 23-year-olds.
- Here's why you should be happy that your beloved dog never really ate your homework.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson have the best offscreen relationship. Maybe even better that George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
- Speaking of The Hunger Games, you really need to check out The Onion's review of Catching Fire.
Image Source: Getty