- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have reportedly escaped to the Bahamas with their children to wait out the post-split-announcement hubbub. They recently took a vacation together in Hawaii (above).
- Kourtney Kardashian practices "attachment parenting," or letting your children sleep with you. "I'm sure my family thinks I'm insane," she said.
- L'Wren Scott was laid to rest in LA on Tuesday in front of a crowd of family and friends.
- One man has spent a year and a half making supercuts of cultural references in The Office, calling it The Office Time Machine. See one below.
- Justices Sonia Sotomayor, Elana Kagan, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out with tough questions for Hobby Lobby in the crafting store's religious claim for refusing to supply birth control for its female employees.
- Two CNN producers were arrested for trying to break into the WTC site. This follows two controversial cases where citizens have snuck onto the Freedom Tower.
- Facebook has bought Oculus VR for $2 billion.
- Watch firefighters make an incredible save when a construction worker got caught on a burning building in Houston on Tuesday.
- Ellen DeGeneres's famous Oscars selfie tweet briefly disappeared from Twitter on Tuesday for one hour. Don't worry, it's back now.
- Trend alert: men are posing with socks on their privates to raise cancer awareness.
- Three Secret Service agents were sent home after they were found partying in Holland during President Obama's visit.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a puppy trying to clean a kitty.