Gwyneth Paltrow showed off her classic style and piercing blue eyes on the cover of Britain's Daily Mail Magazine. In the article, she talks about everything from her decision to make less movies, gossiping and more. She even opened up about her ideal family growing plans. Here are some highlights:
- On her life before meeting Chris: "I spent ten years working so much that I had no time to explore the world. I was racing everywhere and working 14 hours a day. I was always searching for who I was and what I was supposed to be doing. All that work wasn't really making me feel that great about myself. I didn't have a relationship that was of any real significance or worth."
- On getting back to work on Iron Man after taking a break: "I had the best time making it. What was nice for me was that I felt so much enthusiasm for my work again. It was really important for me to have that break. I'm not going to work like I did before I had kids, though. I want to call Kate Winslet and say, 'Can you tell me how to do this?', or Cate Blanchett and ask her to describe her working day. But it's not going to be back-to-back films."
To read more about what Gwyneth had to say about gossip, working with her brother and living in the UK, just
- On gossip: "There’s obviously an appetite for gossip... It is very addictive to see what people are doing and wearing and saying – and who is breaking up. I was talking to a good friend of mine about this very subject. He had just been with someone very famous – it is best not to name him – who had been outraged when reading an inaccurate gossip item about himself in the New York Post. Then, he turned the page of the same newspaper and said, “ My God, have you seen who’s together?” So we’re all at it, aren’t we?"
- On her brother Jake: "Jake was like any young brother growing up. He used to tease me and I used to joke about him. But we were lucky in that we had a good family life and upbringing. He is so artistic and has great vision. It is nice to work with people like that — people who know what they want."
- On living in London: "I love the house. It has a warm feeling. London is great. I love it here and I love the British way of life."
Sounds like Gwyneth has grown up a lot since settling down and starting a family. We can't believe she may want two more kids back to back once Moses and Apple are in school. Would you want that? One thing seems for sure, she and Chris are still happy and going strong, despite all the rumors about their relationship.