Source: Getty / Uri Schanker
- Iggy Azalea responded to Nicki Minaj's alleged dis at the BET Awards, saying, "I hate to see everyone exhausting themselves on my behalf over things that I'm still not 100 percent sure even exist and don't matter. Just let it go."
- Louis Zamperini died at 97. He was the World War II hero who inspired Angelina Jolie's upcoming film Unbroken.
- Just after Courteney Cox got engaged to boyfriend Johnny McDaid, her ex-husband, David Arquette, got engaged to his girlfriend, Christina McLarty.
- Prince Andrew and his girlfriend, Monica Jakisic, split after five months of dating. The model used to date George Clooney.
- Rihanna went topless with a baby. See her holding her newborn baby niece:
- There are reports that Tina Fey is behind a Hocus Pocus sequel, but unfortunately, it isn't true. She is attached to another supernatural film involving witches, which caused a roar of excitement yesterday.
- Though it just looked like a big storm, Hurricane Arthur is forming on the East Coast and is expected to hit North Carolina today. It is the first hurricane of the season, and residents on a nearby island were asked to evacuate.
- Pope Francis reportedly approved the revival of exorcism as an official Catholic practice with the International Association of Exorcists.
- The Obama administration has ordered increased security for some flights from Europe and the Middle East to the US. They are concerned that terrorists are developing more sophisticated bombs designed to avoid airport screening.
- A video of a Japanese politician crying hysterically has gone viral. Watch his rambling, melodramatic apology for spending $30,000 in taxpayers' money to visit a hot springs resort.
- Texas cheerleader Kendall Jones caused outrage after posting photos of herself posing with wildlife she killed in Africa. She hunts big five game animals, which include lions, elephants, Cape buffalos, leopards, and white and black rhinos.
- Burger King supported LGBT rights with the limited-edition "Proud Whopper." It comes in a rainbow wrapper that says "we are all the same inside" and is currently a limited-edition burger in San Francisco.
- The Reading Rainbow Kickstarter campaign made almost $5.5 million of its original $1 million goal, and Seth MacFarlane is donating another $1 million.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a squirrel wearing a tiny cast.