Source: Getty / Gilbert Carrasquillo
- Jada Pinkett-Smith said there is "nothing sexual" about the recent controversial photo of her daughter, Willow Smith, and shirtless actor Moises Arias.
- Miley Cyrus gave a bizarre speech at her London show, urging kids to smoke weed, get laid, and take Vitamin B.
- Oprah's long-lost audition tape is amazing. Watch to see her in action, and find out the origins of her name:
- The Fault in Our Stars trailer is the most "liked" in YouTube's history. It probably also holds the record for most tears shed while watching.
- Scandal is not recasting Columbus Short's character, Harrison, with Eric West. Shonda Rhimes handled that rumor perfectly:
I've never heard of Eric West. Harrison is not being recast EVER. How about reporters CHECK THEIR SOURCES before running with a story?
— shonda rhimes (@shondarhimes) May 7, 2014
- What's old is new again, as Will Ferrell and Adam McKay are executive producing a new version of The Flinstones.
- Michael Jackson will unleash a world premiere experience at the Billboard Music Awards. The Estate of Michael Jackson created the spot, promising to present the late superstar "like you've never seen him before."
- Jimmy Kimmel and Pharrell Williams had a "#TwofieShootout" to see who could take the most selfies with people on Hollywood Blvd. in 30 seconds. Watch the mad twofie dash below:
- Lee Marshall, the voice of Tony the Tiger, died at 64.
- Actress Jackie Lynn Taylor died at 88. She is best known for starring in the Our Gang films in the 1930s and playing one of the beloved Little Rascals.
- The CEO of the company that operated the South Korean sunken ferry was arrested on Thursday for "causing death by negligence, as well as causing the capsizing of the ship in the line of duty."
- Four bodies were found in the home of former tennis player James Blake after an intentional fire. James was leasing it out at the time and was not there.
- Your daily dose of cute: watch this amazing 8-year-old girl sing Frank Sinatra: