- Last night, Jay Leno said goodbye to The Tonight Show for a second time. Watch his tearful goodbye above, and check out all the celebrities who joined him on his last show.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman may be digitally re-created for some scenes for Mockingjay: Part 1. The actor still had seven days left of filming before he passed away.
- Leonard Nimoy has been diagnosed with chronic lung disease.
- The Pitch Perfect sequel is a go, with Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson both confirmed. The movie will be released on May 15, 2015. Mark your calendars!
- The thing that you didn't know you need but now you kinda want it: here's "Timber" without Pitbull:
- Trending on Google: Piers Morgan angered many LGBT activists when he demanded that author Janet Mock apologize to him for being offended by a previous interview he had done with her.
- Dylan Farrow has spoken out again about the backlash to her op-ed, saying that she was not brainwashed by her mother, as her brother, Moses, has claimed.
- Watch New Yorkers get freaked out by fake zombies in a new Walking Dead viral ad.
- The State Department is blaming Russia for leaking a phone conversation between US diplomats and the Ukranian government. The tapes are causing controversy because Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland is caught saying "f*ck the European Union" during the conversation.
- Did you notice something weird going on with NBC Olympic reporter Bob Costas's eye last night? Well, he knows it, and he wants you to know it's just an infection.
- Trending on Facebook: examples of the most oblivious people in the world, including people who post their credit cards on Instagram.
- Your daily dose of cute: this dog is ready for bed.
Front Page Image Source: NBC