Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of People's Best of 2008 issue with a puppy draped over her shoulders and a smile on her face. It's been an incredible year for Jennifer romantically and personally, and she's ending it with a bang releasing Marley & Me. In the magazine she answers questions from fans, including a cute one about your favorite celebrity pet of the year, Norman. Here's highlights:
- On Norman and Dolly being jealous of Marley: "Oh, play it for me, Misti! Dolly didn't travel to Miami because she is too young at 2 ½, and to put her in a trailer didn't seem fair. All Norman wants to do is just lie at my feet, which is what I like. [The trainers] were strict about letting the Marleys play with other dogs. But there was no jealousy because Norman is very secure. Norman is now 13, but even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit."
- On favorite holiday traditions: "My favorite tradition is picking out my tree and then the tree trimming. I just got mine! And there's eggnog, Christmas carols, usually chili, cupcakes. I've cooked the chili – my mom has a great recipe. But now I have a lovely lady cook it because I want people to be happy!"
- On remarrying: "I don't know! I honestly don't know. I'm not against it. Maybe (smiles). Maybe, sure."
- On turning 40: "I'm very excited. I had more of a panic going into 30. I think you realize that it just gets better. When they say youth is wasted on the young, it's so true. Oh my God, what I wish I'd known when I was 30!"
- On getting over bad days: "You just have to love your life. I have my health, I have my friends, I have my loved ones. I'm extremely lucky."
Methinks Feb. 11 can't come soon enough so Jennifer can stop answering questions about her 40th birthday, but of course she answered with grace and her famous sense of humor. As for the holidays, between her chili and John's baking sounds like they've got the makings of some new traditions of their own.