In September 2005, Jennifer gave Vanity Fair her thoughts on relationships:
"Relationships are two people; everyone is accountable. A lot goes into a relationship coming together, and a lot goes into a relationship falling apart. [My therapist would] say, 'Even if it's 98 percent the other person's fault, it's 2 percent yours, and that's what we're going to focus on.' You can only clean up your side of the street."