Jennifer Aniston wore a black Tom Ford bag on her arm as she arrived at Pace University for a taping of Inside the Actors Studio in NYC on Thursday afternoon. The interview with James Lipton, which will air early next month, is the first for Jennifer, who also had boyfriend Justin Theroux along for filming. The duo has been sticking together around NYC all week, and Jennifer and Justin were photographed cuddling up during dinner in SoHo with photographer Terry Richardson. She did go solo during the day on Tuesday, though, when she hit the streets in a super-sheer skirt and a brown version of the same gorgeous bag.
During the interview, Jennifer reportedly snuck in sweet winks and loving glances to Justin, who was sitting in the front row. Jennifer had the crowd laughing with quips about her romantic history during the three-hour chat; though, she also had an especially emotional moment talking about her dog, Norman, who recently passed away. People shared some of Jennifer Aniston's Inside the Actors Studio quotes:
- What turns you on? "Generally or currently? . . . A great pair of shoes."
- What's your favorite word? "Norman."
- What sound or noise do you love? "A baby hysterically laughing"
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? "Attempt is a good word . . . interior design."
- If heaven existed, what would you like to hear God say to you at the Pearly Gates? "Never thought I'd see you here."