Jennifer Lawrence attended the Golden Globes on Sunday night in LA. Throughout the course of the evening, the starlet delighted in a hilarious bit with Amy Schumer, plus a truly sweet acceptance speech. But that's not all. When Jennifer answered questions backstage in the press room, she dropped even more funny quotes; we're talking more than just that sassy call-out of a press reporter. Keep reading to see what she said, then check out her serendipitous reunion with her ex Nicholas Hoult.
- Before hearing the fan question from the Globes Facebook page: "I would choose Peeta."
- On Amy Schumer's loss: "She's going to be fiiine. It wasn't a matter of feeling bad. I mean, she's funny and hilarious . . . I really expected Amy to win."
- On who her favorite Real Housewife is: "Lisa Vanderpump."
- On deciding not to wear the same thing as Amy Schumer: "I blew it by talking about it! Because then it would've been expected. We just wore our own thing. But I hope you were still satisfied? . . . Seems like you weren't."
- On what extra body part she'd have: "I guess extra arms would come in handy. But then it's like, I'm left-handed. What happens if I ask for an extra limb and it's right-handed? I'd be like, 'This is useless.'"