Some of the biggest pop stars in the world introduced their new Disney shows at the TCAs. Demi Lovato was up first for Sonny With a Chance and she was also excited to talk about performing at the kids inauguration on Monday night. Although she hasn't met Malia and Sasha Obama yet, she's excited that they will be in the audience. The Jonas Brothers were up next for Jonas and were happy to answer questions about their show, upcoming movie and concert, and life these days. Also, sounds like there is a Camp Rock sequel coming our way starring the Jonas Brothers and Demi again. Here's some highlights from both panels:
- Nick on acting: I’m a perfectionist so I’m very hard on myself about acting. Trying to capture my own personal sense of humor. In real life it's very dry humor, but I cant always capture that on camera.
- Kevin on performing at Kids Inauguration: I’ve always talked about a future in the White House some day . . . [laughing]. It's an honor. The whole thing is about children and families of the military. We couldn’t have been more thrilled to be asked to do that.
- Joe on the Bonus Jonas (Frankie) being on the show: He’s quite the star. It's cool for him, he surprises us every day how well he does. It’s a lot of fun.
- On life these days: Joe: We’re just like normal guys, but we work a lot at the same time. We love it. Nick: Were just trying to do the best at what we do.
To see what Demi had to say plus more photos of her and the JoBros just
- Demi on performing at Kids Inauguration: I'm very excited. It’s a huge honor to be part of this especially because its not just another president we have Obama. I’m just ecstatic to be involved . . . I hope I don’t fall!
- On Sonny being a "Disney-fied" version of 30 Rock: Tina Fey is my idol in comedy. I aspire to be like her.