Kate Moss covered up that bikini body in a few designer dresses, looking more like a businesswoman and less like a wild child on the August cover of Vogue. In the article, Kate showcases both her mature and youthful sides, talking about her reputation and her impact on the many aspects of the fashion industry. Here are highlights:
- On her party girl lifestyle:"I am still acting like a seventeen-year-old. I definitely haven't become middle-aged. I've got a house and a daughter and all that, but I still like to have fun. Even in my business we still have fun."
- On being a designer versus being a model: "I still enjoy modeling, and it inspires me for the other things as well. All that dressing up makes me say, 'What do I want to wear?' and, 'What do I want to do with Topshop?' It all kind of leads into the other things."
- On being a businesswoman: "I like making money, but I don't call people up every day to see how much I've made. As long as I have what I need at the time; I mean, I can buy the house that I want. I am not completely money-oriented."
To see what else Kate had to say about being a mom and designer, just read more.
- On motherhood: "I'm a mum. All the time. Every day. I put my daughter to bed."
- On designing her own line for Topshop: "I would see things that I wore sometimes that designers had copied. So I thought, 'Listen, I could do that.'"
Sounds like Kate wants to make it clear that she's more than just a supermodel, and we look forward to watching her set the trends for the fashion industry for years to come.