Source: Getty / James Devaney
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly on their "official" honeymoon in Punta Mita, Mexico, but they're also celebrating Kanye's birthday. This comes after a lavish wedding in Florence and a honeymoon in Ireland and Prague.
- Kerry Washington opened up about motherhood in her first postbaby interview, saying she feels "really blessed" to be a mom.
- Mila Kunis got a little feisty about pregnancy in a hilarious PSA on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Watch her tell men not to say "we are pregnant" when their significant other is expecting:
- Eric Cantor shockingly lost to a Tea Party challenger in his Virginia GOP primary. Former house speaker Newt Gingrich said this shake-up is a "scale eight earthquake" that will "shock the Washington establishment" and the House Republicans.
- A student went on a shooting rampage at a high school outside of Portland, OR. He killed one student, injured a teacher, and then reportedly took his own life.
- More than 500,000 people fled from Masul, Iraq, after a group of extremists overran the city.
- When a guy was stuck at the airport in Las Vegas, he shot an epic music video on his phone, lip synching "All By Myself":
- Prince George is officially walking, and Kate Middleton is already thinking ahead to his future. She reportedly wants him to learn to sail, just like her.
- Jennifer Lopez will perform at the World Cup, after all. Her rep says they are working out scheduling and logistics and "she will be there."
- Did you know Kit Harington's hair has its own contract on Game of Thrones? He's not allowed to cut it. Ever.
- Your daily dose of cute: sometimes the tiny kitten needs to be the big spoon.