Source: Getty / GVK/Bauer-Griffin
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner sparked rumors that they had rekindled their romance when they were spotted holding hands after a family trip to Thailand.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are both big fans of UK's version of The Apprentice.
- Disney star Allie DeBerry has agreed to go to prom with a Michigan teen if his tweet "proposal" got 1,500 retweets on Twitter. (Spoiler alert: he got the retweets!)
- Trending: here's how to tell if you're a basic b*tch:
- The shooter at Fort Hood who killed four people, including himself, on Wednesday has been identified as an Iraq veteran who was being treated for PTSD.
- Nigella Lawson has been barred from entering the US after she admitted to using cocaine, although she has never been convicted of any drug use.
- A lengthy rant from an anonymous former personal assistant is setting Hollywood abuzz as people speculate who her employer was. Here's what we know: she's a "household name" actress with a kid and possibly a production company.
- Tip: here's how to avoid pissing off employees at Chipotle.
- Apparently, Marilyn Monroe used to work out in jeans (!) and a terrycloth bikini top. To be fair, they didn't have cute yoga pants back then
- The first cast photo for Girl Meets World has been released, and it's sure to get you excited.
- Greta Gerwig says that How I Met Your Father will be "different" from How I Met Your Mother.
- Janelle Monáe covered David Bowie's "Heroes" for a Pepsi ad, and it's great!
- Your daily dose of cute: this bulldog is being very helpful.