- When you think of Kendall and Kylie Jenner, do you think of blood and chainsaws? Well, you might after watching their promo video for the upcoming MuchMusic Video Awards.
- Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy reportedly avoided each other at the CFDA Awards. Rachel's reported flirtations with Jay Z at the Met Gala were allegedly the reason that Solange attacked Jay in an elevator at an afterparty. In related news, 50 Cent said that Beyoncé once "jumped off a ledge" to confront him about his supposed beef with Jay.
- Watch Rihanna and Anna Wintour "exchange" text messages about fashion. Yes, they include Emojis.
- Cocaine smuggler George Jung was released from prison after serving almost 20 years behind bars. He was the real-life inspiration for Johnny Depp's character in Blow.
- Two 12-year-old girls stabbed their friend 19 times to impress Slender Man, a fictional Internet meme character. The victim was reportedly "one millimeter away from certain death" but survived, and both girls were charged as adults when they appeared in court on Monday.
- President Obama defended the controversial Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl prisoner exchange, saying, "We don't leave men and women in uniform behind."
- Plus-size models re-created this year's Sports Illustrated cover, posing for Swimsuits For All's new calendar:
Source: Facebook user SwimSuitsForAll
- You can now mute annoying group texts on your iPhone — and use your Mac computer as your phone. Find out what other exciting things Apple announced at the WWDC conference.
- Here's how Jon Hamm stopped Amy Poehler from crying hysterically when she was nine months pregnant.
- Your daily dose of cute: this pug knows how to party.
Front Page Image Source: Getty / Kevin Mazur