- The "fake" sign language interpreter from Nelson Mandela's memorial service is speaking out for the first time, revealing that he suffers from schizophrenia but that he was "absolutely" happy with his performance. He also reportedly said he "heard voices" while he was signing, but he backed away from that claim.
- Kevin Federline is expecting baby number six. Yes, six!
- Julie Andrews didn't watch Sound of Music Live but said she will "get around" to seeing it.
- Jason Segel is going to play David Foster Wallace in a new film.
- Pitch Perfect star Skyler Astin is coming to Glee.
- Get a first look at Donnie and Mark Wahlberg's new reality show, Wahlburgers.
- South Park brought back their Kanye West "Fishsticks" character. Cue an angry response from Kanye in 3 . . . 2 . . .
- The Danish Prime Minister defended her selife at Nelson Mandela's memorial service as just "fun" while British Prime Minister David Cameron said he only agreed to it to be "polite."
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- A group of teens broke into an LA mansion, threw a massive party, and then made off with $1 million in loot. They were caught after they posted about their antics on Twitter.
- The FCC is expected to make a decision on unbanning cell phones in airplanes today.
- Uruguay becomes the first country in the world to legalize the marijuana industry.
- Ethan Couch, a Texas teen who killed four people while he was drunk driving, gets 10 years of probation.
- Meet David Thibault, a 16-year-old who can sing just like Elvis Presley.
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year, so why not ogle some hunky Catholic priests?
- The important question of the day: Which Friends character are you?
- This is what happens when Conan O'Brien, Kevin Hart, and Ice Cube share a Lyft car.
- Your daily dose of cute: Watch a kindergartner surprise her deaf parents at a holiday concert by signing her song.
Image Source: Getty