- Well, if you've ever wondered what a Miley Cyrus sex tape might look like, her music video for "Adore You" is pretty close:
- Do you miss 30 Rock? Well, don't despair because Tina Fey's new pilot was picked up by Fox!
- In case you forgot, Barack Obama called Kanye West a "jackass" in 2009, but now the president apparently has Kanye's music on his iPad and "wouldn't mind listening" to a Kanye concert.
- Speaking of Kanye, it looks like he was getting in on the Kardashian Christmas fun:
- Are Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis getting engaged soon? According to a source close to the couple, "engagement is imminent."
- Wondering if that tweet about Justin Bieber retiring has any truth to it? If you're not a Belieber, don't celebrate yet, because here's the real story.
- And we thought we couldn't love Jennifer Lawrence any more. Check out her visit to the Kosair Children's Hospital:
Source: Twitter user JenniferUpdates
- Looks like JWoww's got a whole new situation to handle!
- This video of Beyoncé at a concert with a terminally ill fan will make you sob uncontrollably (in a good way):
- Keep your Christmas spirits up with this heartwarming video of a firefighter rescuing a golden retriever from a freezing river.
- McDonald's took down its own employee resource site after the site advised McDonald's employees to steer clear of fast food. Not hard to find the irony in that one.
- A firefighter pulled a dying woman from a car wreck on Christmas Eve, and it wasn't until later that he realized she was his daughter.
- A Christmas Story turned 30 this year. If you're a fan, you'll definitely want to see what the cast looks like now.
- According to YouTube, this is the most-viewed video of 2013. It's pretty much what you'd expect.
- Today's daily dose of cute is brought to you by this snuggly kitten in a boot:
Keep reading for the rest of today's Speed Read.