- Miley Cyrus was forced to perform in her underwear after missing a costume change during her concert. We can't really tell the difference between her non-costume and the regular costumes she wears onstage.
- Frank Ocean is in the middle of a very public dispute with, of all places, Chipotle, after he backed out of doing a song for them.
- Find out who Juan Pablo picked on The Bachelor finale.
- Speaking of Bachelor Nation, Andi Dorfman is the new Bachelorette. You may remember her as the woman who called out Juan Pablo during their Fantasy Suite session.
- This 3-year-old has a very convincing argument for why he should have a cupcake for dinner.
- The two Iranians who boarded flight MH370 with fake passports were most likely not terrorists, as they were on their way to seek asylum in Germany. There is still no sign of the plane and no indication of what happened.
- Steve Irwin's cameraman talks about the adventurer's gruesome death, saying the sting ray that killed him stung him hundreds of times.
- Another reason to love Lorde: she totally called out a male interviewer when he asked her a creepy questions about being in a lesbian relationship with Taylor Swift.
- Watching strangers kiss on camera is awkward, uncomfortable, and also kind of sexy. See the video below.
- Here are the important lessons that all women could learn from The Hills, including that you shouldn't let your not-so-great boyfriend ruin your career.
- Your daily dose of cute: speaking of lessons, here are important things that bulldogs can teach you, including that it's OK to walk around with your favorite toys.
Source: Instagram user mattseoane