Robert Pattinson stepped out in LA yesterday with a brand-new haircut and his "Courier Scum" t-shirt. He also toted around a script as he gears up for production to start on Water for Elephants with Reese Witherspoon and a wise animal costar. Robert just rang in his 24th year last week — can you tell the difference between photos of him at 22 and 23? His prebirthday trip to Chicago for Oprah with his Eclipse costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner also included another revealing interview where the cast discussed their relationship, Rob's love scenes in Bel Ami, and more. They said:
- Kristen on the early positive reaction to Eclipse: "It is a well-oiled machine at this point. We have had a lot of time to establish what this thing is about and a lot of time to consider it. And they gave us so much more money this time. So that is exciting."
- Robert on having to propose to Kristen on film: "I was dreading the day it was coming. The first time I read the script, I thought, 'This is impossible.' It's so earnest. I finally convinced the producers that you can play it with a bit of awareness of not being a fictional character. I'm not trying to be part of a Gothic novel."
- Robert on meeting someone who impressed him: "I took a picture with Ron Howard last year at the Oscars. I thought it was the funniest thing. I asked, 'Is it for your kids?' He said, 'No, it's for me. I want to have it on my phone.'"
- Kristen on Rob's love scenes in Bel Ami: "They're all a little weird. A little edgy. And a little nude."
- Taylor on his history with Stretch Armstrong: "I don't remember having one at my house, but I totally remember stretching that sucker."
To see more photos of Robert just