- Philip Seymour Hoffman's sudden and tragic death will not delay the release of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 or Part 2. He had seven days left of filming before he passed away on Sunday.
- Justin Bieber is still up to his old antics, defying orders not to skateboard inside a pre-Super Bowl party in NYC. The Biebs was all over the city on Super Bowl weekend, hitting up multiple football-themed bashes.
- Aziz Ansari live-tweeted the perfect Friday Night Lights Super Bowl during Sunday's game.
- Poor Peyton Manning didn't lead his team to victory at the Super Bowl, but he did spark a new trend — #ManningFace.
- In case you missed it, Prince had a guest appearance on New Girl last night, and it was magical.
- J.K. Rowling admitted that Harry Potter and Hermione should have ended up together, sparking Potterheads to lose their minds.
- Fox teased the new season of 24 with a fiery Super Bowl ad.
- Um, apparently there is some mysterious epidemic that is causing starfish to involuntarily kill themselves. Their legs start moving in opposite directions until they pull their bodies apart.
- Your daily dose of Super Bowl weirdness: a 9/11 "Truther" took over a postgame press conference while on live TV. Watch below.
- Bad news: we have six more weeks of Winter, according to Punxsutawney Phil.
- Coca-Cola's multilingual "America the Beautiful" Super Bowl commercial brought out all sorts of hate tweets last night.
- Are you sitting down? Apparently this year's Puppy Bowl was filmed in October. October.
- Oh, who cares, it doesn't make the Puppy Bowl any less cute, does it? For your daily dose of cute, let's watch this year's puppy MVP, Ginger, in action.