Justin Timberlake clutched his phone yesterday as he ran errands around Beverly Hills. He's back in LA after a recent trip to Chicago, where he showed off his William Rast collection and chatted with Oprah on her show. They touched on quite a few topics, from the Grammys to SNL and his relationship with Jessica Biel. Here's more:
- On romance: "Romance is best captured in the spur of the moment. I think that comedy is very romantic, as well. You can plan this whole evening out and then things start to go wrong, and if you can kind of accept that that's going to happen, there's romance hidden in there."
- On getting married: "I just have enough trouble taking care of myself. It's a tough thing to sort of negotiate, especially for younger men . . . People change like the seasons. I'm going to be a different person next year to myself than I am right now. You [should] have that ability to say, 'I accept you for who you are and who you're going to become.' Because if we stop changing, then what are we doing?"
- On his relationship with Jessica: "I'm not engaged. If she is, we have a problem."
To see more of JT, as well as what he has to say about his dream job, the Grammys, and SNL, just read more.
- On his dream job: "Well, I've got to be honest. I still have a dream to set the pick, make the assist and play in the NBA . . . I love golf, so [I'd play the] senior tour."
- On being asked by the Grammys' producer to fill in for Rihanna: "Immediately, I'm like, 'What did I do?'. . . I got a chance to watch it back. What was so amazing about that performance is you can tell that we're sort of shooting from the hip."
- On stripping down to dance with Beyonce on SNL: "You put a grown, you know, pretty hairy man in a leotard, and it's just funny. I felt sexy in the pantyhose. I'm not afraid to say that."