Lindsay Lohan had on her sassy face when she posed for the cover of October's Marie Claire. Between filming Labor Pains and Ugly Betty, Lindsay found time to open up to the magazine about her new focus on work, her father's paternity dispute and, of course, Samantha Ronson. Lindsay was happy to chat about the tattoos she and Samantha both have, but she still managed to keep things a little vague by discussing her plans to buy a house with "someone." Here's more:
- On her relationship with Samantha: "Um, people can think what they want. I'm really happy, and that's all that matters."
- On Samantha: "She's a great person. And she's a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that's changed in my life is because of me. I've gone through it and I've had to deal with it and I've made the decision to move forward. So yeah, she's a great person."
- On Michael's paternity dispute: "I don't know what's going on with it. I haven't asked him any questions. Apparently we've been in the dark for so many years. We've gone through enough with him. Enough is enough — until he decides to be a grown-up."
To see more photos of Lindsay and what she has to say about her new attitude just
- On her new attitude towards filming: "It's a lot of pressure, because everyone's depending on you. And your mood, when you go on set, everybody feels it. On a day when you're tired, it's important to just say good morning to everyone so they're kind of aware that it's gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that."
- On her resolve not to go back to her old ways: "I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type thing - it's just, I know. I know."
Lindsay's come a long way over the past year and we're ready to see her career back on track. Plus, even though she seems happily calm and settled with her girl Samantha, she's still got her spunky spirit. Check out more in this month's Marie Claire on newsstands.