Mila Kunis is about to be all over the big screen with roles in the comedy Date Night and the dance film Black Swan, and she's out promoting her projects with a sexy shoot for December's Blackbook Magazine. In her interview, Mila talks about her work in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, kissing Natalie Portman, her interest in marriage, and whether Macaulay Culkin will be the lucky guy. Here's more:
- On her one semester at UCLA: "It’s not to say that I’ll never graduate, It’s just that college wasn’t for me."
- On her character in Forgetting Sarah Marshall: "When Kristen Bell and I got the script, we met with Jason Segel, and we talked about what these characters would do in different situations, how they would react. We talked and talked, and then they tailor-made the characters for us. Rachel is very close to me. To my personality, she’s the closest of any character I’ve played by far."
- On marriage: "Not to say that I don’t believe in it, but it’s just not something that’s important to me. But I will have children. I’m too selfish to have them now, but when I do, I don’t feel like I need to be married. I need to have a person in my life who will care for me and my children — nothing else."
- On if she'll marry long-time love Macaulay Culkin: "I don’t know who you’re talking about."
To see more photos of Mila, and hear what she says about working and making out with Natalie Portman, just read more.
- On making acting her career: "I didn’t come to L.A. to become a famous actress. I lived in L.A. and I was an actress, and it was just like, 'Who am I?' I loved what I did, but I didn’t like the judgment that came with it. It took me until I was 21 to realize that this is what I was going to do. I finally decided I’m not going to be embarrassed to write 'actress' on my medical forms."
- On her next project, Black Swan: "It’s like a real-life version of the third act of Swan Lake. I just feel like such a douche because I can’t talk about it. It’s not even that big of a deal. It’s a f***ing movie. It’s not like I’m saving the world."
- On her rumored sex scene with Natalie Portman: "Sure. It’s two girls making out, and guys have a thing for that. And Nat is like every guy’s dream. She’s a nerd’s idea of heaven. The whole thing is silly, but I can see why people care."