Ginnifer Goodwin went risque for her June cover of W Magazine. The actress was eager to show off a new side and quite a bit of skin for the shoot and in the interview she's all about dispelling assumptions that she's as sweet and ditsy as the characters she plays. Check out the whole slideshow of sexy images here. In the article she joked around about how she tricked her friends into thinking she was having her birthday at a Vegas nightclub and why despite being a vegan she still has that cheeseburger lover mentality. Here are highlights:
- On stories about her: "I perpetuate rumors that I’ve dated people that I’ve never actually dated," she says with a sly smile. "Dorothy Parker once said something along the lines of, ‘I don’t care what’s written about me so long as it isn’t true.’ It’s safe making."
- On love: "I know now that there are men out there who are, for me, the whole package, who are supportive of my successes because they know I will be just as supportive of theirs. I’m less tolerant of foolishness now; I know that it’s important I not tie myself up with the wrong person, because then I will miss the right person coming along."
- On life: "My whole thing is quality of life. . .It must always be easy and low-maintenance and stress-free, and that means not trying to fit too much in. I don’t ever want to be in a hurry. I want to enjoy the moments."
To read what Ginnifer has to say about her costars and her new home just read more.
- On her Big Love costars: "I have shown up at work [with] my heart broken by a boy, and they have been the ones to hold my hand and call me in the middle of the night to make sure I’m okay. I have no doubt that I’ll be friends with Jeanne and Chloë forever. We are people who want to stand beside each other in life."
- On becoming a vegan: "I’m so anti body-image issues. It was always part of my identity that I would show off by eating everything. But I’ve made a decision that I could not continue to support these industries."
- On her new home: "I’m in a relationship with this house right now. I’m in love with it. I plan to be here a long time. I assume it’s where I’ll get married — I’ll only marry a fella who loves the house like I do — and have my first child."