Britney Spears made a splash on the cover of the Spring V Magazine, which is out on newsstands tomorrow. She was photographed by Mario Testino in multiple skimpy ensembles for the spread, which is in the same issue that features very sexy Gisele. Britney's promoting Femme Fatale, which is one of BuzzSugar's must haves for March, following the success of her first single, "Hold It Against Me." She opened up about working on the "best album" she has ever made, her boys, and fame. Here's more:
- On if she thinks she was destined to be a star: "If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humor."
- On what she'd do if she stopped making music: "I'd be a full-time mom which would be cool. I'd miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go. I wouldn't miss showering in arenas either. So gross!"
- On her legacy: "Two amazing boys and a lot of music that hopefully brings a lot of people a lot of happiness."
- On her other interests: "I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time."
- On fame: "I don't think I thought about 'fame' when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don't think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous."