Round three of the PopSugar 100 kicked off today, and the top 32 are already in the midst of some heated battles. As of this round, the results are not visible all the time to add an element of surprise. At the end of every day, we'll be here to update you on how the matches are going, so you can see who needs your support to make it to the elusive Sweet 16. We've been having a blast as the tournament goes on and hopefully you're getting into the spirit — for the sake of the PopSugar 100, and also for the sake of our CHANEL giveaway. To see all the standings at the moment, just
- The closest match is still Angelina Jolie vs. Leonardo DiCaprio. The actors have been trading leads all day and Leonardo is ahead for the time being. This is definitely anyone's game.
- Julia Roberts is struggling to keep a head above Robert Downey Jr. — wonder whether last night's f-bomb-laced roast of Tom Hanks will help or hurt her chances?
- With Brad Pitt vs. Ellen DeGeneres, it's really a question of who can dance better. Or who had more Oscar nominations. Either way.
- Jake Gyllenhaal has an early lead against Owen Wilson.
- Despite her Oscar nomination, Anne Hathaway is having a hard time keeping up with Reese Witherspoon, aka America's Sweetheart.
- On the other hand, Oscar winner Kate Winslet is currently far ahead of Patrick Dempsey, who has had a surprising amount of success so far.
- Beyonce Knowles and Carrie Underwood are both vocal powerhouses, but Sasha Fierce is pulling ahead in this race.
- Clive Owen might be touted as the next George Clooney, but he's still no match for our favorite prankster.
- In one of the tougher head-to-heads, both Tina Fey and David Beckham had phenomenal years, but the soccer star is currently winning.
- Jennifer Aniston has the biggest lead of all the round three matchups. Mark Wahlberg has a lot of ground to cover to catch up.
- In a battle of hotness, Matt Damon is conquering Orlando Bloom.
- At this point, Chace Crawford is losing badly to Halle Berry, who pulled out the win late last night.
- Kate Hudson narrowly beat Britney yesterday, but now she's on the losing end to Jennifer Garner.
- Can Cameron Diaz take down Robert Pattinson? Not yet.
- It's a close race between Will Smith and Natalie Portman, but she is currently in the lead.
- Ben Affleck and Johnny Depp are two handsome competitors, but at this point Affleck can't get between Depp and his loyal fanbase.