- Rihanna's adorable mom was possibly the best thing at the American Music Awards last night.
- Speaking of Rihanna, what was up with her hair last night? Was she running late?
- Spoiler alert: A major character was killed off on Family Guy last night.
- Kendall Jenner says she and Harry Styles are just friends.
- Jessica Biel tells the Internet to "calm down" after she decided to stay home rather than attend the American Music Awards with Justin Timberlake. Can't a girl just have a quiet Sunday night to herself?
- People are asking, was Katy Perry's geisha-inspired opening number offensive?
- Meanwhile, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis paid tribute to Trayvon Martin and spoke out against racial profiling during their AMAs acceptance speech.
- Let's watch the boys of One Direction get shirtless and work out, just because.
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.
- Tom Brady led the New England Patriots to victory over the Denver Broncos last night, 34-31.
- Doctor Who aired its 50th anniversary special over the weekend — check out the Doctor Who stars from over the years.
- A massive Thanksgiving storm will cause major delays for holiday travelers and has already stalled flights out of Dallas.
- Outlaw country singer Wayne Mills was killed in a bar shooting in Nashville on Saturday. He was 44.
- Today in news that will make you frown: The Beastie Boys are threatening to sue GoldieBlox over their awesome parody ad that encourages young girls to pursue engineering.
- If you thought Breaking Bad couldn't be romantic, you haven't seen this couple's engagement photos.
- Your Daily Dose of Cute: A little boy with his content sloth.
- Here's what Mad Men would look like without cigarettes and a lot of extra party horns.