Source: Getty / Tom Briglia
- Scott Disick was reportedly hospitalized for alcohol poisoning last month. A source says he "went through a dark place" at the time but is "doing great now."
- This is what happens when Dave Franco and Conan O'Brien make fake Tinder profiles and track down their matches:
- FedEx has been indicted for shipping prescription drugs for illegal online pharmacies. The company allegedly "departed from its usual business practice" to allow the drug trade, in spite of warnings from Congress and the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Israeli tanks drove into Gaza to launch a ground operation. Israel's prime minister says they are going to destroy tunnels that go into Israel from the Gaza Strip to prevent Palestinian attacks.
- Russia and Ukraine have traded blame for shooting down Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, but Hillary Clinton says that it probably was Russian insurgents.
- The final Facebook post of a Dutch man believed to be on downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 has gone viral. The caption of his photo of the plane translates to, "If it disappears, this is what it looks like."
- German World Cup champion Mesut Ozil paid for 23 kids' surgeries in Brazil to thank the host city. The 23 surgeries represented the number of his soccer team members.
- An alleged shoplifter who broke his ankle during his arrest won a $510,000 settlement. He tried to steal a bag of shrimp and fell as police were handcuffing him.
- Your daily dose of cute: this dog is here to get you ready for the weekend.