- Taylor Swift reportedly played matchmaker to set up Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone, who opened for Taylor during her tour.
- Apparently even James Bond can be hacked. A phone hacker has gone public with his elaborate methods of hacking hundreds of famous people's phones, including Daniel Craig's.
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley knows a thing or two about the fountain of youth — she's celebrating 60 with a swimsuit cover.
- You really, really need to see Andy Roddick's Jay Z impression.
- It's not just the Northeast that's struggling with frigid temperatures. The South has been hit with a Winter storm that caused crazy traffic jams, forcing stranded commuters to abandon their cars.
- Missed the State of the Union speech? Catch up on President Obama's address in pop culture GIFs.
- And on that note, don't miss Sgt. Cory Remsburg's moving story, which may have been the best part of the State of the Union.
- Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower, is making headlines again, this time because he's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- If you're ready for your heart to melt, watch Budweiser's puppy-filled Super Bowl commercial.
- Well, that's awkward. Congressman Michael Grimm threatened a reporter who asked about alleged campaign fundraising violations, saying, "I'll break you in half. Like a boy."
- Mötley Crüe fans, buy your tickets now, because the band is calling it quits after what's appropriately called The Final Tour.
- Your daily dose of cute: a husky covered in snow.