- Al Reynolds has been getting some late night visitors to the penthouse he shares with Star. A neighbor says a mystery man showed up at 4 am on Monday asking for Al. It's also important to know the neighbors know who Al is, he's the one that wears spandex. Whatever you do, don't say the couple are divorcing or Star will sue your ass - Page Six
- Britney's poor safety choices with Sean Preston have prompted a baby safety night sponsored by a minor league baseball team. Fan's attending the team's game will receive information on baby car seat safety. People will do anything to capitalize off of Brit - AP
- Keith from Project Runway committed an "absolute no-no" on Wednesday after hiding a rival contestant's pattern books under his bed. Tim Gunn booted him from the show after producers were tipped off. Carry on Keith, carry on. - E! Online
- Madonna has pissed off the Catholic Church, Muslim and Jewish leaders because she plans to stage a mock crucifixion at her concert in Rome. While touring in the US she faced the same bad press. Despite this controversy, the concert is almost sold out. - AP
- Taylor Hicks is writing a book. Random House paid Taylor an estimated $750,000 for his memoir which should hit stores in the spring of 2007. All this guy needs to do is make a movie and he'll be the king of all media. - People
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.