- Boy George lashed out at reporters this morning on his first day of community service. He said, "You think you're better than me?" as he picked up trash. Not a great way to start the week off. - People
- Friends of Travis Barker are sticking up for him since he filed for divorce from Shanna Moakler last week. Apparently Shanna was never home, slept until 1 pm every day and didn't spend nearly enough time with the kids. Didn't we all witness this on MTV? - Page Six
- Samuel L. Jackson says he's fine with snakes. He plays a snake killer in the summer thriller Snakes on a Plane and when asked if he trusts the snake trainer said, "He’s a snake handler. He’s a snake wrangler. There’s no such thing as a snake trainer. You can’t teach a snake to roll over and sit up. They just don’t take orders. Who trusts that?" I personally don't get the fascination with S.O.A.P. - AP
- Leonardo DiCaprio used a gift certificate worth more than $5,700 at Williams-Sonoma this weekend. I wonder what friend gave him a gift certificate for that amount. - TMZ
- The firecrotch returns. This time it's Paris' producer, Scott Storch who tried to make the headline as famous. It didn't work buddy. - TMZ
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.