- Come on NBC. Friday Night Lights is no where near as good as Studio 60. Let's think twice about giving up this show - NY Post
- Courtney Love is evidently sober again and ready for a comeback - again. Let's hope this one sticks at least for Frances B's sake. - People
- Claudia Schiffer is going on the record and saying today's models are "way too thin." You know when a supermodel says models are too skinny it's really gotten bad. - US Weekly
- Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel was finally laid to rest in Nassau on Thursday. Hopefully this will give her some peace. - MSNBC
- Madonna is evidently allowing NBC to cut the crucifixion scene from her concert. I guess there are more important things in her life right now than single-handedly taking down NBC, like her new baby. - Page Six
- Haley Joel Osment has pleaded no contest to driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana possession. I still can't believe he's even old enough to drive a car. - Eonline
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.