- Farrah Fawcett was declared cancer-free in February, but now evidently her cancer has returned. We wish her another fast recovery. - People
- Amy Winehouse married fiance Blake Fielder-Civil on Friday in Miami Beach in a private, intimate ceremony. That was fast! - US Weekly
- Scott Stapp was arrested yesterday after an incident with his wife in which she claims he threw an Orangina bottle at her head. He was originally arrested on suspicion of assault and intent to commit a felony, but the charge was later reduced to misdemeanor. - TMZ
- Sly Stallone was formally convicted Monday of importing illegal hormones into Australia and ordered to pay $10,651 in fines. Sounds like he got off easy. - AP
- Avril Lavigne evidently flipped out and was "driving everyone crazy" at the Maxim Hot 100 party last week when her nemesis Hilary Duff showed up. Avril seems like quite a handful- The Scoop
Around The Web
Emotional Jaclyn Smith Remembers Charlie's Angels Costar Farrah Fawcett: 'She Lived Beyond Herself'