- Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix has already made $12 million after opening yesterday. Sounds like trouble for Shia and the Transformers. - BuzzSugar
- Queen Elizabeth was not happy when photographer Annie Lebovitz suggested the Queen take off her crown for a photoshoot, but she did not storm off the set as was originally reported. Annie still might want to consider sticking around U.S. soil for awhile. - BBC News
- Kevin Federline has moved on from Britney and is now dating radio host Liz Hernandez. Wonder what Brit will have to say about this one. - The Scoop
- Miss New Jersey Amy Polumbo may be in danger of losing her crown after some photos of her exhibiting "non lady-like behavior" were released. Someone needs to tell these pageant girls to be more careful with their cameras. - AP
- Lady Bird Johnson, former First Lady and wife of President Lyndon B. Johnson, passed away yesterday at the age of 94. Our thoughts go out to her friends and family. - People
- Ian Ziering was apparently "jittery" and excited at an ESPY Awards gifting suite on Tuesday after learning he got a second call back to audition to host "The Price Is Right." Hope he's practicing his "Come On Downs!!" - R&M
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.