- The father of Madonna's adopted baby is now claiming he didn't understand that he wasn't going to get his son back after she had raised and educated him. This looks like it's going to get bad. - People
- Reichen Lehmkuhl, now most known for being Lance Bass' boyfriend is speaking out about being sexually assaulted while in the Air Force and contemplating suicide after the incident. Looks like he is still working hard to promote his book. - Daily Dish
- Melissa Etheridge and her partner Tammy Lynn Michaels welcome twins, a boy and a girl. Congrats to the happy family. US Weekly
- Nicolas Cage is selling his house in Bel-Air for $35 million. The thing is, he only bought it for $7. Someone should probably inform him that the market has slowed. - AP
- Diddy admits to cheating on J Lo. Is he still talking about her? - Gatecrasher
Around The Web
Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
Lance Bass Celebrates His 1-Year Wedding Anniversary With a Heart-Melting Instagram Video